Whether it’s Employee Appreciation Day or any other day, especially during pandemic, showing gratitude to your team for their contribution is always a good idea.
A relatively new holiday that we celebrate every first Friday of March helps millions of workers feel appreciated.
Since this year most of us work from home, you should prepare to the Employees Appreciation Week well in advance. Team building events or corporate parties are not an option, so I bet you are wondering what to send to your team to motivate them and feel recognized.
I have a couple of ideas that you might consider.
- Soft and eco-friendly T-Shirts with your company logo will remind your staff that they are a part of the team.
- Order pizza for everyone and throw a virtual zoom-party.
- A delightful snack kit will make anyone happy.
- A good speaker.
- A stress ball to fight with COVID anxiety.
- New office supply – notepads, pens, pencils, sticky notes etc.
- A self-care pandemic kit maybe cheesy, but always comes handy.
Click below and fill out the short inquiry form to get a quote on any of the above ideas. A member of our Product Development team will contact you on the very next business day. For more ideas and faster service, call us at 631-305-0653.